FHA 203k Streamline Purchase or Refinance Financing
The buyer finances up to $35,000 to do the following:
- Repair/Replacement roofs, gutters and downspouts
- Repair/Replacement/upgrade of existing HVAC systems (Air Conditioning and Heating)
- Repair/Replacement/upgrade of plumbing and electrical systems
- Repair/Replacement of existing flooring
- Minor remodeling, such as kitchens, which does not involve structural repairs
- Exterior and interior painting
- Weatherization: including storm windows and doors, insulation, weather stripping, etc.
- Purchase and installation of appliances. Appliances may include free-standing ranges, refrigerators, washers/dryers, dishwashers, hot water heaters, and microwaves.
- Improvements for accessibility for persons with disabilities
- Lead-based paint stabilization or abatement of lead-based paint hazards.
- Repair/replace/add exterior decks, patios, porches.
- Window and door replacements and exterior wall re-siding.
Eligible properties are: single family residence, condo, PUD, 2 to 4 units. Licensed general contractor with a documented history of acceptable job performance does the work. Escrow closes first then the work commences.
The buyer makes the home the way they want instead of buying a home someone else has fixed.
To find out more information about this program, please fill out the following or call me direct: