Opening Doors - Men & Women in Uniform
My REALTOR Board is giving away $3,000.00, on a first come first served basis to assist Veterans buy a home.
This Program is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
- Applicant must be “Pre-Qualified” by lender, to apply for funds
- Applicant to receive up to $3,000 to be used for closing costs, rate buydown or down payment
- Funds are a Grant and no repayment is necessary
- Seller/Buyer Agent must be a PWR REALTOR® Member
- Program Available Only in Los Angeles County, Orange County and Riverside County
- Military, Active Duty & Veterans meeting service requirements
- First Time Buyer – May not have owned a primary residence in the past 3 years
100% VA Home Loan Program
Overview of the VA Home 100% Loan Program
- Active duty personnel
How It Works
You get your loan from a private lender, and VA “stands behind” the loan with that lender. If something goes wrong and you can’t make the payments anymore, the lending institution can come to us to cover any losses they might incur. The VA loan guaranty is this “insurance” that we provide the lender.
What It Can Do for You
Here are some advantages of the VA program:
- You can buy a home without a down payment - as long as the sales price doesn’t exceed the appraised value.
- You won’t need to buy private mortgage insurance.
- VA rules limit the amount you can be charged for closing costs.
- Closing costs may be paid by the seller. (You should keep this in mind when negotiating the sales price.)
- The lender can’t charge you a penalty fee if you pay the loan off early.
- VA may be able to provide you some assistance if you run into difficulty making payments.
You should also know that
- You don’t have to be a first-time homebuyer.
- You can reuse the benefit.
- VA-backed loans are assumable, as long as the person assuming the loan qualifies.
- You must live in the home as your primary residence.
- You must qualify in terms of income and credit.
Contact me to get started shopping for a home today.